[ModLib] Anybody got a #14 binding with anything EXCEPT a style o DJ?

DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE davidfrohde at hughes.net
Sat Feb 1 18:52:33 EST 2014

HI SCOT

Well, upon receipt of your email below, Sharon and I checked our shelves. From my records, I believe that we are looking for Style 14, in the 7 11/16 heigth.  Unfortunately, we don't have any of this configuration, many many of the 7 1/2.

Just for reference:  Sharon has 336 Modern Library's in her Collection, and I have 325 in mine.  Sorry we couldn't be of help

David