[ModLib] Request for Inventory Search: 19.3, 333.1

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Sat Feb 1 15:04:21 EST 2014

We have two titles in the database that indicate having both a type l(4/5)
and type o jacket.  This is very unlikely, and I believe the report of a
#14 binding is incorrect for each (the binding was probably a #13).  The
culprits are:

019.3 Four Plays / Shaw
333.1 Sons and Lovers / Lawrence

We will be removing the #14 indication, unless somebody can confirm
either.  Of course, if found in the future we will add it back.

Mr. Peterson, can you check your copy of 019.3?  I think your copy has the
very last of the type l jacket varieties, l(5) which has only the SBN,
probably in a #13 binding.  That would confirm the l(5).  We also have
l(4) confirmed.

Thanks very much.

ron