[ModLib] Illustrated ML titles in regular ML bindings

Art Marshall amarshall at berrydunn.com
Sun Apr 13 14:40:42 EDT 2014

Both the Cervantes and the Ghost Stories state "Printed by the Parkway Printing Company and bound by H. Wolff." The Cervantes (all three of the ones that I have - two with normal Illustrated bindings, one with a regular binding) are Copyright 1946. The Ghost Stories are "Copyright 1944, 1946". Both have a blue-grey top stain.

Art

Any tax advice contained in this correspondence or attachments is based upon our understanding of relevant facts and the tax law and governmental rulings that were in effect at the time the advice was given. Furthermore, in accordance with IRS rules, we hereby advise you that any tax advice contained in this correspondence or attachments is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service.