[ModLib] 83.1

DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE davidfrohde at hughes.net
Fri Apr 11 23:50:10 EDT 2014

I don't mean to be a pain
but what my initial question was, was this

The copy I have, a 4.5 is not listed as such in the BindingFindingFeature, BUT is listed as a 4.

So do you wish to know that a 4.5 does exist?

If not, I have found several editions of books, that are not listed in the BindingFindingFeature under to Biding that I have.

David