[ModLib] Illustrated ML titles in regular ML bindings - Famous Ghost Stories

Art Marshall amarshall at berrydunn.com
Fri Apr 11 11:50:02 EDT 2014

Relating to a recent post on ML Illustrated titles, in addition to a copy of the Illustrated Don Quixote in a regular green binding (334 Titles on the jacket) I also have a copy of the Illustrated Famous Ghost Stories in a regular blue binding (367 Titles on the jacket). I too would be interested to see how many of the Illustrated titles were bound in the standard bindings.

Art Marshall

Any tax advice contained in this correspondence or attachments is based upon our understanding of relevant facts and the tax law and governmental rulings that were in effect at the time the advice was given. Furthermore, in accordance with IRS rules, we hereby advise you that any tax advice contained in this correspondence or attachments is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service.