[ModLib] ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND, THROUGH THE LOOKING-GLASS AND THE HUNTING OF THE SNARK 79.1

DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE davidfrohde at hughes.net
Thu Apr 10 22:08:51 EDT 2014

Good Evening Scot

Thanks very much for the reply.

Yes, my edition is in fact #3 Binding Illustrated by John Tenniel, Intro by Alexander Woollcott, and of course has the Monk at his desk on the cover. COPYRIGHT 1924 BONI AND LIVERIGHT, INC.

What with all of the help you have been to me, and the wealth of knowledge and reference material you have make available, I am glad that I can contribute in some small way to perpetuate what a great adventure this ML is.

Thanks very much.

David  Rohde