[ModLib] ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND, THROUGH THE LOOKING-GLASS AND THE HUNTING OF THE SNARK 79.1

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Thu Apr 10 18:56:16 EDT 2014

Almost everything on ModernLib is crowd-sourced. If you don't see a binding listed in a database search such as Find Titles Based on Binding, it's because nobody sent in a verified report for the title in question in a binding in question.

If you'll verify that your binding matches the characteristics shown for that style at http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/bindingsReg/bindingsReg.html (mainly that the front panel shows the Modern Library B&L scribe), we'll add it to the database. After that, a search for that title will show a #3 binding.

By the way, does it have a dust jacket? We're missing that DJ on the Lewis Carroll page.

On Apr 10, 2014, at 3:47 PM, DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE wrote:

> Good Afternoon,
>
> I am back again with a question, that I would appreciate it if someone would help me with, and show me what I failed to access.
>
> I have ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND, THROUGH THE LOOKING-GLASS AND THE HUNTING OF THE SNARK. by Lewis Carroll
> 		Binding Style 3
>
> I have using Find Titles Based on Binding in order to catalogue my collection, and this title is not listed under Binding 3.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>

> David

The Buddha was not a vegetarian.