[ModLib] ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND, THROUGH THE LOOKING-GLASS AND THE HUNTING OF THE SNARK 79.1

DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE davidfrohde at hughes.net
Thu Apr 10 18:47:06 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon,

I am back again with a question, that I would appreciate it if someone would help me with, and show me what I failed to access.

I have ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND, THROUGH THE LOOKING-GLASS AND THE HUNTING OF THE SNARK. by Lewis Carroll
		Binding Style 3

I have using Find Titles Based on Binding in order to catalogue my collection, and this title is not listed under Binding 3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David