[ModLib] Don Quixote w/Dali 1946 in #8 Green Binding Illustrated Modern Library

Greg Davis davisgregc at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 20:28:39 EDT 2014

Bill,

My copy says "Printing by Parkview Printing Co."  Based on the ModernLib.com Book Notes for Cervantes, that would make it a First Printing.  (The website states that Second Printings did not mention Parkview, only Wolff.)

Also, the copy being sold by Cornell Books states "Printing by Parkview Printing Co." making it a first printing, as well.

So, we have now seen both the First and Second Printing of this title bound in #8s?

Thanks for your help,

Greg