[ModLib] Don Quixote w/Dali 1946 in #8 Green Binding Illustrated Modern Library

Greg Davis davisgregc at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 20:15:23 EDT 2014

Personally, I would think that binding in a #8 instead of the custom cover should make a book less desirable.  However, because the book is more rare, it is possible that it would be more attractive to a collector.  Thoughts?

I have listed my book here:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/261444549971?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649  If anyone has a problem or a comment on the way I have described it, please let me know.

What I don't understand is:  If the second printing of 15,000 copies doesn't include Parkway Printing Company in the copyright page, why have I never seen one of these listed.

Thanks all, especially the moderator.

Greg Davis