[ModLib] Don Quixote w/Dali 1946 in #8 Green Binding Illustrated Modern Library

John Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Mon Apr 7 18:01:51 EDT 2014

I have the Whitman also (329 titles) plus Crime & Punishment (329) and Franklin (no jacket).

I thought we had a list of Illustrated MLs in regular bindings, but not seeing that at ModernLib.com

John K.

On Apr 7, 2014, at 1:51 PM, Gordon Barrick Neavill <neavill at wayne.edu> wrote:

> It would be interesting to know how many Illustrated ML titles ended up in regular ML bindings.  I have two of them: Longfellow, Poems and Whitman, Leaves of Grass.  The Whitman has a jacket that can be dated fall 1947 ("329 outstanding titles").
>
> Barry

j   b   k r y g i e r

o h i o   w e s l e y a n   u n i v e r s i t y
g e o l o g y   a n d   g e o g r a p h y
e n v i r o n m e n t a l  s t u d i e s
d e l a w a r e   o h   4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622 | fax  740 368 3999 | jbkrygier at owu.edu
makingmaps.net  |  krygier.owu.edu  |  makingmaps.owu.edu