[ModLib] Don Quixote w/Dali 1946 in #8 Green Binding Illustrated Modern Library

Greg Davis davisgregc at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 18:11:57 EDT 2014

Greetings all,

Thanks in advance for your time.  I want to list Subject book on Ebay and want to be clear about it's Edition and Printing.

I understand that there was only one printing of this book.  The extras were bound in the standard green #8 Binding by Illustrated Modern Library.

So, are we looking at a first edition, first and only printing in a rare binding?  Or should the terms 'first edition' and 'first printing' not apply here, and if so, what edition/printing of this book are we looking at?

BTW, interior of book is the same beautiful illustrations as the regular binding with both measuring 7.2"x4.8"x1.1".

Photos are attached.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Greg Davis