[ModLib] Comments on this please: Aristotle's Politics 228.1

Chad Bernu skinnygypsy at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 13:15:26 EST 2013

I object! I have a beautiful first that I don't want to have to replace. In fact, any jacket that has a list that pre-dates the release of the title I believe to be an aberration (e.g. this one and Ulysses). I'm certain that the printer had left over blank jackets from the previous printing"season" and they used them until they were gone. So, if you happen to get one of these left-over jackets, consider your copy to be very special but don't go jacking-up my collection. Thank you very much! It's true that I have no facts to back up my conclusion, but after all, we live in an age of passion - not reason.

By the way, this Thanksgiving I'm thankful for Scot's website (Scot, you'll have to settle with that instead of cash).
Chad