[ModLib] Author of Pickwick Papers Preface?

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 19:16:12 EST 2013

Scot,
I have the Oxford Illustrated Pickwick Papers which has an introduction by a named author.  The same preface that exists in the ML edition then follows without ascription.  It is logical to assume, especially since the writing style is the same, that Dickens himself is the author of the preface.
Bill