[ModLib] Help with Illustrated Don Quixote

robert watling jr. rewatlingjr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 06:54:08 EST 2013

Mine seems to say what everyone else's says and what you have printed
below. So is that a first or second printing? Were there any other
differences? I don't have the original acetate cover. Tell that guy to let
it go. It's not worth carrying a lot of shame over...thanks...rob.

--
The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement.
But the opposite of a profound truth, may well be another

        Niels Bohr

---