[ModLib] Odd Date on a Burk DJ

John Peterson jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Thu Nov 14 16:25:15 EST 2013

The "discography" is the Appendix list of phonograph records beginning on p.
464, right?  I have three copies with that list: one is a FMLE with 316
titles, one is a stated FMLE but with a Spring, 1948 list in the back, one
is from Fall, 1949.  I also have a 241.2 (Fall, '62) with 415 titles.

John Peterson