[ModLib] Odd Date on a Burk DJ

jwol jwol at fast.net
Thu Nov 14 15:55:40 EST 2013

Is this simply a matter of the jackets being switched?  For example, I have
some books with a jacket dated several years before the binding was first
used.
I have several copies of this title with two 241.1 firsts listing 316 titles
and four 241.2 copies, including two with 1959 dj's referencing  385 titles.
The other two 241.2 copies list 376 and 379 copies.
Both my 241.1 copies have a list of other ML books in the back of the book.
Does Gary's book have a list of other ML titles in the back? If so, when
does it date to?
One other difference I note is the title block on the spine of the the
jacket is faded on the jackets in the 241.1 but are brighter yellow on the
241.2's.
As for you notes, Scott, my copies are in alignment with your notes.  But, I
don't have any copies circa 1950.
John