[ModLib] question about the "War Series"

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 07:46:11 EDT 2013

Barry,

You can get better lists of ML titles, especially series like War, Exploration, Movies, Food, etc. on either Amazon or Barnes & Noble than you can on the ML website.  The ML website is very poorly maintained; sometimes new releases are out for months before they are listed on ML's website.  It stopped its Forthcoming Issues page more than a year ago. It seems that nobody at Random House is in charge of updating the website.  Happy hunting!

Bill