[ModLib] question about the "War Series"

Don Eveland pecksgrove at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 07:16:23 EDT 2013

I have several, including Grant's memoirs, A Soldiers Story, The Secret Service of the Confederate .States, Roosevelt's Naval War of 1812, The Rising Sun, and The Last Hundred Days.  The former of Japan and the latter Berlin.  If you go to Modernlibrary.com, and look under series, you will find a list of the titles.

Sent from my iPad
Don Eveland
Human being
Earth