[ModLib] When did ML go to twice-yearly releases?

Chad Bernu skinnygypsy at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 14:34:40 EDT 2013

Hello All,
Just a
couple observations pertaining to Scot’s question; in referencing Jay
Satterfield’s “The Worlds Best Books” - on page 70 he states that new ML titles
were released monthly until 1936. I couldn't find anything he mentioned about
what happened after that. Less significantly, looking through my books I found
on inside bottom of “c” and “d” jackets up to 1931 the statement "A NEW
TITLE IS ADDED ON THE 25th OF EACH MONTH". It appears that
beginning in 1932 this statement was omitted. It could be that there
was no longer any space with the continuous addition of titles.

Chad Bernu