[ModLib] Third Ulysses Edition Found

jim egan jhe1957 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 3 13:18:25 EDT 2013

Hi Scott,

Just an update on the purchase I made from Joe Hill.

The books are finally down here in the desert enjoying the nice dry heat.

For your info here is a headcount;

Leather 116 of which 68 have dust jackets.

Linen 265 of which 249 have DJ

Giants 215 most have DJ

The Blumenthal are still is the garage; there are about 500 most have DJ.

I am having bookcases built; should be finishes next week.

I'll send Joe a copy of his library, you too.

I don't know what the hell I am doing with all these books. I have over two thousand in my collection plus  the J. Hill books.

I am looking forward to the day when I have time to really get into detail of the collection.

All the best,

Jim Egan