[ModLib] ADVENTURES IN ONLINE BOOK BUYING AND A QUESTION

jwol jwol at fast.net
Mon Jul 29 20:01:37 EDT 2013

Brian,

Yes, I did get it on ebay.

164 regular and 53 giant buckrams . show-off!

I have an interest in the G-75, it is a copy I lack.  What did you have in
mind?  Do you have a want list?  I don't think I have any Buckrams extra's
you don't.  do you collect other ML's or EL's?  Give me a brief refresher
about your interests.

How many EL buckrams did you buy from Terry?  I did not realize you were a
cross collector when we corresponded a year or two ago.  I presume you
subscribe to the EL List Serve and saw my missive about visiting Terry's.

My week is fully scheduled, as is next week.  Give a refresher and the week
after next I can have a look.  I probably have 200 duplicates in the EL and
ML series.

Happy hunting,

John