[ModLib] ADVENTURES IN ONLINE BOOK BUYING AND A QUESTION

robert watling jr. rewatlingjr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 11:24:32 EDT 2013

I used to know a guy who used to work at Powell's City of Books in
Portland Oregon. They buy used books from people off the street. He said
if there was even a hint of mold, either visible or by scent, they took
the books outside the building immediately lest the mold migrate to books
in the store. So, if I saw a book with white spots on it and even a faint
smell I think I'd have to let it go. Just my opinion.

--
Read, every day, something no one else is reading.
Think, every day, something no one else is thinking.