[ModLib] What color is your Ring Lardner?

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Wed Jul 24 16:14:42 EDT 2013

Scot,

My first ML, published in November 1941, has a fall 1941 orange dj. The back panel is style g stating "over 250 titles." The inside list is headed 278 outstanding titles.

My copy with the black dj is fall 1944; the list of titles inside the jacket is headed 316 outstanding titles. The back style is h3.