[ModLib] What color is your Ring Lardner?

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Wed Jul 24 15:02:13 EDT 2013

Folks,

The dust jacket for Collected Short Stories of Ring Lardner, Toledano  211.2, came with a background of one of two colors -- red-orange and black. You can see them here:

http://modernlib.com/authors/lAuthors/lardnerJackets.html

I'm trying to nail down the dates of use of each color, which seem to be all over the place.  I'd also like to check on the DJ back styles, g & h -- especially the h back style  ( http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/djBacksReg/hVariations.html )

Thanks much,

--
      `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
       (@@)