[ModLib] Late 1960s GIant Jackets

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Tue Jul 23 23:02:26 EDT 2013

Hi Bill,

G101.1 was first issued in a Gi variation 2 jacket (no ISBN).  So
unfortunately your jacket is not a first state.  Neither is mine, though.
In fact I've had two copies of this title and both had an ISBN.  John
Krygier has (or had, perhaps he upgraded) the same problem.

However, Bill DiBenedetto has a copy with no ISBN.  Others I'm sure have
the first state jacket also.  This is kind of like the Fall 1965 first
edition stamped books that came in the both the 'Full Band' 'l' variation,
the true first jacket, and the standard 'l' jacket called l(2) which is
the later jacket.

ron