[ModLib] Late 1960s GIant Jackets

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Tue Jul 23 21:14:04 EDT 2013

We've had one report of another title (G80.2) which had a Gj jacket first,
then switched to Gi later.  So the Lincoln report may well be accurate.

Another configuration we'd like confirmation on is a Gj jacket with an
ISBN.  I made a note of having seen one, or so it seems, but I don't have
the title noted.

Really, though, the Gj and Gi jackets should be two variations of the same
jacket type.  Given more than 15 years as being separate jacket types it
does not make sense to change.  With the regular series, the 'n' and 'o'
have the same issue, but obviously different sizes.  There are many 'n'
jackets with ISBN that kept the 'n' configuration (text block below).

While everyone (I'm sure) is looking at ML Giants, if anyone has a late
printing of Poe (G040.2) please let us know if there is an unusual jacket
back.  I have a note of one, but not an image or even a description.

Thanks.
ron