[ModLib] Great Modern Short Stories 1969/70

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Sat Jul 13 00:35:35 EDT 2013

Does anyone have the 7-1/2" printing of Great Modern Short Stories (ML 168) from 1969/70? The jacket is reproduced on modernlib.com. It's the same design as the the jacket used in the mid-60s, with the quill pen, but it adds Fujita's "ml" symbol on the front panel and (I assume) Fujita's torchbearer on the backstrip.

I haven't examined this and would appreciate seeing a scan or photocopy of the title page and the verso (copyright page).

Thanks very much!

Gordon B. Neavill
Associate Professor
Wayne State University