[ModLib] Table of Title Disparities in Regular Editions up

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Jan 21 21:50:54 EST 2013

On Jan 21, 2013, at 6:43 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:

> Either because all the titles for these numbers are the same, or because Bill (the only contributor so far) didn't have those books to examine.

I should have been clearer. When I say " all the titles for these numbers are the same" I mean that, for each of these three titles, the same title appears on the DJ spine, DJ front cover, book spine, and book title page, plus for those in spine #8, on the book cover.

---  Scot Kamins
Rehab is for quitters.