[ModLib] Contributing to the Disparities project

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Jan 14 15:26:16 EST 2013

Folks,

Bill Hornick used the following codes for his contributions:

> 1 = DJ spine
> 2 = DJ cover
> 3 = Book spine
> 4 = Book title page

Had he submitted data for copies that had a title on the book cover, he likely would have used 5 = Book Cover

Here's one of his submissions:

G002.1  G5
1,2,3     The Life of Samuel Johnson
4           The Life of Samuel Johnson L. L. D.

Using this scheme he was able to send a large data contribution with a minimum of typing.

Feel free to use whatever scheme you choose.

Thanks,

"I think politics is very similar to show business. I just think in show business we have better outfits." -- RuPaul