[ModLib] end papers

robert watling jr. rewatlingjr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 05:39:16 EST 2013

Please forgive me if this been discussed before, but is there a
distinction between Binding style 4 for books with Bernhart endpapers and
Style 4 with Brodzky endpapers? I recently acquired a large number of
pre-Blumenthals and have been cataloguing them. So far most have been
style 4 in leatherette and with Bernhart endpapers but I just came across
one, Maeterlinck's A Miracle of St. Anthony which has the Brodzy. Thanks,
Robert Watling.

--
Even faith in God is only a stage on the way.
Ultimately, you abandon all, for you come to

       Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj