[ModLib] DJ/Book Title Disparities

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 18:46:47 EST 2013

Scot,
Would the purpose of the page be to enable the seller to clarify the
book for sale?  If so, the DJ Spine, DJ Front cover and Title page are
the views I mostly see in pictures or are referenced in catalogs.  When
I sell books, I use the most complete title available.
As a collector, all points would be of interest to me.  When I document
a book in my collection, I make sure all of the identifiers listed by
Toledano are in the proper place in order to assign the Toledano number
and then sort my shelves by Toledano number.  A webpage expanding on
Toledano's notes would be nice, but may be a bit advanced for some.
Brian