[ModLib] DJ/Book Title Disparities

Graham, Charles charles.graham at dominican.edu
Wed Jan 9 18:45:03 EST 2013

I am a small time collector compared to you guys, but I would tend to agree
with Scott, seeing *Moby Dick* and *Moby Dick or The Whale *as a
disparity.  An amateur like myself might think they are two seperate
editions and buy a duplicate.  I have a list now, but that kind of thing
might slip through the cracks.

Chuck Graham
Mail Services Coordinator
Dominican University of California