[ModLib] Of Mice and Men Jacket Color(s)

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Tue Jan 8 11:00:33 EST 2013

The jacket of the 1938 first printing in a balloon cloth binding is dark greenish blue. I believe there was a second printing with this jacket. The enlarged jacket used with the  Blumenthal format beginning in 1940 is moderate bluish green. These are color designations used by the National Bureau of Standards. The balloon cloth jacket is a shade of blue; the larger dj is a shade of green.