[ModLib] Fwd: Barchester towers dust jacket artist

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sat Jan 5 16:36:08 EST 2013

Barry,

If you send me the identifiers for the images, I'll add them to the Cassens Page:

http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/artists/cassensJackets.html

Actually, if you'd care to send me your designer notes for ALL the 30's titles, I'll fill in the entire section. :-)

On Dec 30, 2012, at 4:52 PM, Gordon Barrick Neavill wrote:

> I believe the designer is named CASSENS.  I've identified ten other signed jackets Cassens was responsible for during 1935-1937, including Gogol, Dead Souls, Stendhal, Charterhouse of Parma, Thackeray, Henry Esmond, and several Giants.  Like many other jacket designers, I've been unable to discover anything beyond his (or her?) last name.
>
> Barry

---  Scot Kamins
Rehab is for quitters.