[ModLib] Intro to James' Varieties of Religious Experience

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 21:57:25 EST 2013

Scot,

My copy, style #8, has a James' preface but no introduction; neither does my style #15 nor my style #17.

I do believe, however, that I know the source of the error: Horace M. Kallen wrote the introduction (and made the selections) for 114.1, The Philosophy of William James.  The error likely occurred by entering the introduction data under the wrong James.

Bill