[ModLib] Intro to James' Varieties of Religious Experience

John Ireland jireland at niu.edu
Thu Feb 28 18:16:33 EST 2013

Scot,

My 1940 (271) #8 has a one-page "Note on the author" after the title page, but no indication of who wrote it.

John Ireland

>>> Scot Kamins <scot.kamins at gmail.com> 02/28/13 4:43 PM >>>
Folks,

In a couple of laces, ModernLib says that Horace M. Kallen wrote the introduction to  James' Varieties of Religious Experience. My copy, a later printing, doesn't have this intro. Would you please check your copy if you have one and report the date of your copy?

Thanks,

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. -- Siddhartha Gautama