[ModLib] a question

Robert Sanger rsanger at sangerswysen.com
Fri Feb 22 11:47:23 EST 2013

Scot,

Very nice story. Well told.

Bob

Robert Sanger
SANGER SWYSEN & DUNKLE

rsanger at sangerswysen.com
(805) 962-4887
(805) 963-7311
www.sangerswysen.com

___________________
125 East De La Guerra Street, Suite 102
Santa Barbara CA 93101

The information in this transmission including all accompanying documents is confidential and legally privileged under the attorney/client privilege and the work product doctrine. The transmission is intended solely for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure or taking any action in reliance or based on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error please call Sanger Swysen & Dunkle at (805) 962-4887.