[ModLib] a question

Roger Lathbury lathbury at gmu.edu
Thu Feb 21 13:04:32 EST 2013

I like the Modern Library but do not collect the volumes in same way that most others here do. What interests me are Modern Library editions that use the same letterpress plates as the original trade editions, such as _Winesburg, Ohio, Babbitt, Sanctuary, Sons and Lovers,_ and _Sister Carrie._ There are others.

I also like Modern Library editions that are signed or that have been compiled especially for the series by the author—e. g., Auden's selected poems, Richard Bausch's stories, etc.

Best,

Roger Lathbury