[ModLib] a question

Graham, Charles charles.graham at dominican.edu
Wed Feb 20 19:05:34 EST 2013

I started collecting the newer 'corrected text' Faulkners.  I have not had
a chance to compare with the vintage copies, but it seemed like a good
excuse, and they do look nice on the shelf.  I like the reissue of the
Bernhard endpapers, it makes for a stately looking edition.
I also have *The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou* (2004)
and Michael Shaara's *The* *Killer Angels: A Novel of the Civil War* (2004).
I generally stick with collecting the vintage Modern Library editions, as
there is something about the 'thrill of the find' in the used bookstores.

Chuck Graham
Mail Services Coordinator
Dominican University of California