[ModLib] a question

Don Eveland pecksgrove at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 12:51:44 EST 2013

My collection consists of the ML paperbacks, both current, all types, and the grey bound hardbacks along with the colorful dj hardbacks.  I'm starting to restrict certain items though.  For example, the copyright on Massey's Nicholas and Alexandra must have expired as ML reprinted it in paperback.  Same as the previous edition in hard bound.  They also reprinted Massey's Peter the Great and The Romanovs.  I probably won't get the latter two as I have them from original publisher in much better quality hard bound.   ML newer stuff is much more expensive than their "best bargain in literature" would led one to believe.

Sent from my iPad
Don Eveland
Human being
Earth