[ModLib] An Injustice Righted

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Fri Feb 15 13:22:25 EST 2013

Folks,

Regular contributor Vincent Civiletti has correctly pointed out that the true author of Oracles of Nostradamus (http://www.modernlib.com/authors/nAuthors/nostradamusJackets.html)  is in fact Charles A. Ward. Since ModernLib's inception, authorship has been attributed to Nostradamus. But Vincent notes that Ward wrote all of the material in the main sections of the book and was the translator of the cited quatrains.

All places in ModernLib referring to the book have been updated accordingly. In one or two places I added Ward as author but left an entry referring to Nostradamus for legacy purposes, but Ward's name always appears as the rightful author.

Many thanks to Vincent for correcting this nearly 20-year-old error.

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. -- Siddhartha Gautama