[ModLib] Hauptmann's Heretic of Soana -- what color is your DJ?

John Peterson jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Sat Dec 21 12:59:57 EST 2013

My Hauptmann stated first and its DJ parted ways some decades ago, so I
didn't respond.   But Ron's input motivated me to get my copy down and look
at it.   To my surprise, I found that the owner cut out the front DJ 'blurb'
and attached it within.  It is tan.  Since the glue that fastened this
fragment to the front pastedown has failed, I am able to look at the partial
list info on the reverse.  It has enough information to say that two 1928
titles are listed: Dreiser, Twelve Men (148), and Joyce, A Portrait (145).
I'm not sure that this helps form any conclusions, but I'm contributing what
info I have to the pot.

John Peterson