[ModLib] BOOK CLUB EDITIONS AND ML

Don Eveland pecksgrove at aol.com
Thu Dec 19 17:27:06 EST 2013

Yes, I thought the Philosphical writings more of a common sense guide and explanation of processes, ie; the inoculation.  I did catch on to the parallels between Zadig and Ninevah.  The history on Louis was fascinating as it was more a bio sketch of his times.  I had just finished a bio on the XIV and this offered another focus.
Thanks for responding

Sent from my iPad
Don Eveland
Human being