[ModLib] BOOK CLUB EDITIONS AND ML

jwol jwol at fast.net
Wed Dec 18 21:02:12 EST 2013

I did.  I remember being astonished how little has changed regarding our
inhumanity to one another.   I recall one particular section about how one
group of people, Muslims, I believe, inflicted misery on others.  Then, the
others would reciprocate.  And everyone accepted this as the natural order
of things.  I enjoyed the read.

JMW