[ModLib] Hauptmann's Heretic of Soana -- what color is your DJ?

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Wed Dec 18 19:28:18 EST 2013

The first and likely only printing of this title was for 6, 000 copies. There were evidently two two printings of the dust jacket. So far we have just one report each of a Spring 1928 DJ on tan paper and a Fall 1928 DJ on blue paper, both from Barry. I'm trying to determine which DJ was the first, but obviously I need more reports. If you have this title, please let me know what color paper your DJ is on and what its date is.

Thanks much,

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou