[ModLib] BOOK CLUB EDITIONS AND ML

DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE davidfrohde at hughes.net
Sun Dec 15 22:04:45 EST 2013

Dear Fellow Bibliophiles, etc.

First of all, thanks to all of you who responded with information, clarification, etc. pertaining to my inquire about Book Club Editions.

Here is an example of what I am running into.  They even tell me its a "Very Nice BCE"!!

I have had a couple of occasion with AbeBooks, wherein I ordered ML editions, only to receive the title but not an ML.  Both sellers apologized, told me to keep the books, and issued me a refund.

I am just wary about this.

I just wish that all sellers would reference Henry's Spine Coding.

While I think I understand all that has said, I am still confused.  I will be writing the seller to see what he/she says is the facts of the offering.

Thanks very much

David

Six Plays by Cornielle and Racine
Cornielle and Racine
Bookseller: yoUBeeyoU
(Rio Rancho, NM, U.S.A.)
Bookseller Rating:
Quantity Available: 1

Price: US$ 3.00
Convert Currency
Shipping: US$ 3.00
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds
Book Description: The Modern Library, 1931. Hardcover. Book Condition: Very Good. Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good. Book Club Edition.

Very nice BCE. Not price clipped. DJ clean and plastic coated. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-10929731106