[ModLib] Avast Blocking ModernLib

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Dec 15 13:30:14 EST 2013

Yes, a couple of other folks have reported it. Avast suggested how to fix the alleged problem.

We contacted our host provider about it (Godaddy) who found nothing. Ron investigated all our files in detail and came up with a suspicious host entry which he deleted, but no other issues.

We informed Avast that we had followed their suggestions and are awaiting their clearing us.

On Dec 15, 2013, at 7:41 AM, robert watling jr. wrote:

> Scott,
> I use Avast antivirus software and for some reason it won't let me log onto the website. It claims it is saving me from a virus: URL:Mal. Has anyone else reported this problem? I've tried to report it as a false positive but still can't access the site. Thanks...robert.

No, I can't do this all on my own.
I know, I'm no superman -- theme song from Scrubs