[ModLib] Reminder about hidden short cuts on Home page

robert watling jr. rewatlingjr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 10:41:08 EST 2013

Scott,
I use Avast antivirus software and for some reason it won't let me log
onto the website. It claims it is saving me from a virus: URL:Mal. Has
anyone else reported this problem? I've tried to report it as a false
positive but still can't access the site. Thanks...robert.

--
We are not committed to this or that.
We are committed to the nothing in

       John Cage