[ModLib] Middlemarch Woodcut

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 17:24:28 EST 2013

a follow-up to be thorough...
Mine shows  0-394-605071 on the rear panel of the dust jacket and on the
copyright page, centered below the LCC data which shows
" PR4662.A1   1984  823'.8     83-22161 ".    I interpret this as
published in 1984.  I am not sure, but I thought the 83-22161 was the
old way the LOC number was written, starting with the year
cataloged...may be wrong about that.
The price of $15.95 is on the inside flap.  I cannot tell you if it was
the first printing.  I assumed it was, but I would pick the lower priced
jackets as the first printing if they were side-by-side on the shelf.
Brian